Join Our Dedicated Team At the District Attorney’s Office
Employees of the District Attorney’s office are entrusted with the critical work of protecting and fighting for our community to help victims of a crime and make our community a safer place to live.
The District Attorney seeks to grow and hire a diverse team of prosecutors, paralegals, investigators, staff, and interns to support the office’s mission. We strive to maintain a high standard of integrity and professionalism, as well as support a positive and healthy work-life balance. Employees are provided with comprehensive benefits and are encouraged to pursue personal and professional development during their time at the office. Important Benefits and Perks you should know:
- Training for all facets of Criminal Prosecution.
- Health Insurance Plans including Dental, Vision and Life.
- Paid State & Federal Holidays
- Annual Leave that is accrued, starting at 120 hours per year.
- Paid Sick Leave
- PERA Retirement Package - Employee contribution at 10.42% / Employer contribution at 18.75% per pay period.
- An Employee is considered vested after 5 years of employment.
If you are interested in any opportunities, please be sure to apply through the listing portal.